Thursday, August 16, 2007

An Orange a day...

...oh, no, no, no, no, no, that's an Apple a day isn't it! Well, I was always an Orange person myself...I could never really take to Apples too much, although Granny Smith's were pretty good...Oranges were my FAV for sure..all cut into pieces by Mum and sugar sprinkled on top...YUM-O!! Oh go on, why am I rambling about Oranges??? Well, I have needle felted a BIG Orange and have popped him on eBay to find a home...You should defo check him out, he is such a HOOT...His SNOZ is GINORMOUS and he has a smile to brighten your day! Sooo, click here to see him on eBay and maybe have a GIGGLE!!!

Toodles!

PS...Keep munchin' on those Apples and Oranges, if one doesn't keep ya away from the Doctor, the other sure will..well...we live in hope hey!

No comments: