Sunday, September 16, 2007

Space...The Final Beary Frontier...

Don't you just love the vastness of space?? When you are outside on a warm Summer night, don't ya just look up at the beautiful night sky with it's glistening stars and wonder what really is out there??? I think there is nothing better than to just look up and contemplate just how magnificent the Universe is...
I have always loved warm summer nights with the front door open, the warm breeze blowing in gently and watching a good space movie on the telly! Star Wars is my FAV for that, oh not the new ones, too mod they are but the oldies and might I say the goodies...ahhh, there is nothing better! Oh and let's me not forget ET! I remember us all gathered around the telly at my Grandparents home the first time ET was on the telly...It to was a warm Summer night and it was the best, the stars were twinkling out the front door and reality was suspended in the most WONDERFUL way!
Do you believe that there is life out there like ET? Or maybe you believe in some other kind of extraterrestrial? Maybe you don't believe at all and think we are alone in the Universe? I like to think that somewhere out there on a far distant Planet, there are people like us thinking the same thing and watching the Stars just like we do...Imagine...I wonder what they would be like to talk to...If they are out there, I hope one day we will hear each other in the Night sky....Helloooooo?
To find out how the search is going visit http://www.seti.org/

One little beary who keeps an eye on the S.E.T.I website is Martin! He is a new little beary I have created who looooooves everything to do with Space and the Stars!! He has his own COOL spaceship and wears a foil hat so he can tune in to any communication from the far reaches of the Universe! I just looooooved creating Martin and hope he will give you a giggle and maybe inspire you to take a moment and look up at the Stars and wonder....

Click here to say Hello to Martin on eBay...

Spacey toodles!

4 comments:

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Kaz, Martin is very cute..love how you make the foil hat for him. so cute.. your creativity doesn't stop..do you wake up with ideas? i sometimes do that...used to do it all the time before the LYme. Good Luck with Martin Martian! He's cute!
Hugs, Folksie Linda

Hello! said...

Well, this is the cutest little ET I've ever seen!! :)

Hope you don't mind to play Tag It, this Christmas... becouse here I am to TAG you!! :))

Post five things about yourself on your blog and pass the game on to five other bloggers, listing their links on your post and letting them know you are tagging them! :)

Hope you'll have a Merry Christmas and that the new year will bring more of these lovely big headed teddies

Clothmatters said...

Beautiful, beautiful site!

Folksie Linda said...

Hi Kaz, when you get a chance take a peek at my blog, there is a surprise waiting there for you! Hugs, Folksie Linda