Monday, April 30, 2007

The Colour Purple...


Boy, did I marvel at that movie...Alice Walker is such an AWESOME lady! Well, I can't say that my latest bear was inspired by anything purple sounding but somehow he came about and ended up verrrry purple! I even went a little purple crazy and created him an odd ball purple hat with a button that reads 'Made in Paris!!'...oh no, he was made in Oz for sure but I think it makes him want to see the Eiffel Tower or something very French...Maybe a croissant and an Edith Piaf CD will get him feeling like he is there...Edith Piaf always reminds me of coffee...strange huh?... they used to play her songs on a coffee ad here in Australia and so now everytime I hear her I think of coffee...WOW, the power of advertising...anyhoo, I digress...If you'd like to see Saihoo, yep, that's the purple ones name, he is on eBay now...

PS...Miko and Shoochi found FABOTASTIC homes in the UK and are on their way there now...lucky things will meet their lovely new familes soon!...Oh to be a bear and travel the World...Can you send humans by post??...ahem...

Toodles!

No comments: