Sunday, May 6, 2007

A new day, A new colour...


Well, I have been in a PINK bear mood for some days now and it hasn't seemed to stop with me creating yet another beary in PINK!! This time a wee little Micro girl named Leelee!!

Do you notice that different days seem like different colours? I think today was an orange day and the day before was a green day, like a blue day may not actually mean a kinda sad day, it may just mean a beautiful sky is about or the birds are having a good day, blue can mean sooo many more things than just being sad...I think a purple day would be a relaxin' kinda day, red would be an exciting day, maybe yellow would be an interesting day, I wonder how your colours and days mingle together!! With all these different coloured days, I wonder why my bearies are still coming out PINK! Could it be that that is the first colour in my craft trolley!! HA!
Well, Leelee in all her pinkiness is on eBay and is oh so looking forward to meeting a new family that loves PINK!! I guess when she arrives it will be a PINK day!!...tee hee...

Click here to visit my auctions...

Toodles!

PS..Saihoo has been adopted by a LOVERLY lady in the UK!! He has a nickname to, Purple Pancake as he is going to live with his Brother, Pink Pancake...oh, there I go with the pink again...sigh...

No comments: