Saturday, May 26, 2007

Meeeee - YOW!!!!!!


Yeppers, it's another funky feline that I have created! Grizwald is a real Ginger guy with a so cute face! I think I am partly inspired to do cats by my own feverishly, far out, funky, flippy, fun-loving feline named Scoob...Okay, yes, it's a dogs name, Scooby-Doo and all that but it actually turned out just about right because our Scoob thinks she's just that...a DOG! She plays with toys like a dog, chews like a dog, plays with the dogs, eats dog food and generally thinks she is the Queen of all Pooches!...About the only thing cat like is the way she looks. the way she jumps and the way she attacks you when you least expect it! I think for Halloween I should purrrrrchase her a dog costume or at the very least have her wear a hat with floppy dog ears!...tee hee...I guess growing up with a pack of pooches makes puss a pretty oddball girl but we looove her to bits and there is oh so still a hint of the Cat species in her, her claws digging into your leg like 3 inch nails when she wants a Hug gives it away everytime!

Grizwald is on eBay for 3 days with a Buy It Now, just click here to pop over to say Hello!

One is never sure, watching two cats washing each other, whether it's affection, the taste, or a trial run for the jugular. ~Helen Thomson

Toodles!
PS...Jumba, my sweet little black fella is on his way to the UK! WooHooo!! He is so EXCITED!!

No comments: